1. Even when you’re tired from work and wishing to take a rest when you get home, you tend to fix your bed first when you see that it’s not in order or if some used clothes are lying in there.
2. You check your laundry basket and make sure that no piles of used clothes are pending in there; else you have to do the laundry right there and then.
3. You can’t be at ease seeing those hair on your bedroom floor so you end up sweeping and mopping the floor.
4. You hate it when your housemate leaves their books for ages on your study table and never wipe out the dust on it.
5. After watching TV and or movies, you cannot sleep or rest knowing that the remote control or the dvd disc is not yet return in its proper place.
6. You didn’t eat the whole day and decided to grab a quick late lunch when you get home but seeing the unclean dishes in the sink makes you do it first and tidied the kitchen before grabbing your late meal.
7. You check the trash can / garbage if it’s full and throw it first before having your meal.
8. After your meal, you’ll never sit back and relax for quite a while before doing the dishes again.
9. You get mad whenever you see a portion of toothpaste scattered on your bathroom sink so you wash it all away before using the sink.
10. You spend the whole time everyday fixing your wardrobe afraid that the clothes are not properly pressed and hanged.
11. You fight with your housemate/husband/kids if number 10 is not followed.
12. You hate it when your husband and kids are using your family car as extension of their wardrobe, because you see their slippers, shoes, pillows, jackets and shoe polish in there.
13. You end up hating yourself when items 1-12 is not done perfectly and immediately.
Are you an OC? Whoaaaa! Who do I think I am? Was it me who is describing from all the items? I guess I am, thus I was able to write those things. It’s not yet complete. There are so much more to list. But I’m freakin’ crazy now. I hate it. Darn hate it. But I can’t resist.